Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love/Hate

The Teacher's Conundrum

I love
SUMMER!
sun
warm weather
time
no plans
cleaning house
rearranging furniture
riding
s i t t i n g
sorting
shopping
not riding
espresso
cream
gardens
riding
grilling
weekend plans
coming home
phone calls
yellow
fruit
kittehs
fluffy things
red sunglasses
hearts actually, I hate hearts
and
flowers


               
I hate
spring
gray skies
dirty snow
schedules
feeling trapped
dust and pet hair
routine
not riding
hectic
piles
shopping
not riding
office coffee
Coffee-mate
bare trees
%#@$!! schedules
cooking
packing for the weekend
leaving home
phone calls
gray
wilted veggies
boxelder bugs
#@! fluffy things
no sunglasses
hearts I detest hearts
and
flowers


- The currently waaay satisfied Bag

8 comments:

Leslie Morgan said...

Is it not grand to feel "just right, right now". We all have to struggle so hard against what is not right for us. I'm glad you're in a good place. Me, too!

Linda said...

I can't stand hearts either.

Jim said...

http://jdmorehouse.deviantart.com/art/My-Heart-s-Outside-My-Skin-103001746

and http://jdmorehouse.deviantart.com/art/My-Prickly-Heart-42308172, you lovers of hearts!

(For some reason I can't make direct links in this comment box...)

Jim said...

I'm going to try it again...

My Prickly Heart and My Heart's Outside My Skin.

Leslie Morgan said...

Don't fail to mention Barbed Wire Heart, Badger! Oh, wait. They can't stand hearts. Sorry, OB.

Juancho said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Cv2_Clep3CM/SUd5cUfpO7I/AAAAAAAAAVw/cBHRZrD8dUg/s400/RadioRaheem.jpg

I know what you mean.

Doozyanner said...

Ahhhh...

Add reading entire days away to the list for me. :-)

The Old Bag said...

@Linda -- lace, hearts, heels...bleck.

@Badger -- very nice! yours aren't so "heart-y"

@Juancho -- the two are so closely related

@Limes -- barbed wire???

@Doozy -- yup. I've had a few of those, too!