Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sick...Crabby...Tired

So, you'll have to go somewhere else for today's reads:
  • From both George and Todd: Bob Brown's copper plated nature bike that might be the thing that gets me into a custom frame some day.... I stopped over at Bob's today to pick up my newly coupled LeMond and just missed seeing the copper-plating. It was shipped out today.
  • Shawn has a nice story about his LBS of 30 years ago.
  • Tim needs your support now during the spring slog.
  • Every weeks CP posts some awesome photos over at Tatterdemalion along with words of wisdom and activity log. My personal fav is this one.
- TOB's hoping all y'all have a fine day

P.S. I finally jotted some responses to comments from Sat's post I'm sure you've been dyin' for these it was fun to hear from you all!

2 comments:

C. P. said...

TOB, thanks for the plug! Always enjoy your words...even when they're "Sick...Crabby... and Tired."

Each summer, I spend time up your way training, racing and loafing... maybe there's a "Jim, there's been a Disturbance" encounter on the docket for '06. Keep yours eyes peeled...

Unknown said...

Get better TOB:) Springs a come'n.

Peace