...big couple of words,
But, he didn't say Five WHAT-KIND-OF Things.
- Five Things I'd talk to my mother about if she were alive
- Five Things that I'd trade to make it as a writer
- Five Things I'd start up if I were into startups...if educational startups paid the rent
- Five Things I'd love to paint and no, not with Glidden
- Five Things I'd undertake if I had infinite patience and big lottery winnings
1. Bicycle, hike or rail through whatever country has cheap airfare at the time.
2. Retire and have enough healthy years to enjoy doing whatever it is that I do.
3. Live in a small house, on a small lot, drive a beater car and have just enough stuff to make living enjoyable...wait... that sounds familiar somehow.
4. Make a living off my avocation...whatever that may be.
5. Own a kitchen that doesn't date from 1948.
Simple, attainable...everything else is frosting.
- tob with sprinkles
Consider yourself tagged if you care to join in: Matt, Emma, Snakebite, Sue, and the kids over at Facility